It has finally come down to the end of the year and it just feels like two months ago when I just wrote my resolutions for 2015.. I’ve learned so much over the past year that no words could accurately describe the maturing of my thinking and mindset. Honestly to me, these experiences are priceless and something I really appreciate.
So allow me to express my gratitude to each and every one of my blogger friends, blog comments, Facebook fans, blog followers and the people who emailed me, who has been supporting The Independent Abecedarian for the past year. I am confident to ask of everyone to look forward to 2016 as it will be an insane year for my subscribers and myself. I will be pushing harder to provide the absolute best content I can do to motivate, educate and share in order for you to become a richer person!
Having surpassed 500,000 hits this year at The Independent Abecedarian Blog, I’m aiming for an ambitious 700,000 mark for 2016. What is the purpose of a goal if it’s easy, right? I want to show that if I can hit this goal by the end of 2016, nothing is impossible as long as one works hard. Same goes for you too, for any type of goals you’re setting up.
One of the many things I’ve learned this year is to Declutter and Simplify. For investing, for goals setting, for life problems, and even for the solutions of problems, simplicity really helps with focusing on actual key tasks. You can expect my blogging style to become simpler in 2016. 🙂
The best way to attain a rich life is to achieve the ultimate goals (Lifelong missions) we set, which I didn’t thought of it last year most likely because I’ve got a long to-do list last year. I amend my mistakes, and reach my ultimate goals (Lifelong missions), I’m going to take as big step towards them as possible.
My current Lifelong Missions:
- To own a sea-view penthouse
- To own a convertible supercar
- To work from anywhere as a trader/mentor
- To have a million dollar portfolio
- To experience the world with family and friends
- To find/co-find a successful company
- To push my readers towards a rich life
- To help alleviate child hunger and poverty
Hence this year’s missions for me are:
- To find the best penthouse location and costs to allocate capital for it
- To test-drive a convertible to see if I will really like it and the cost of one
- To improve my annual capital returns to 20% by trading FOREX and stocks
- To move around and find the best portfolio allocation that suits my style of trading
- To visit two new cities with family/friends
- To open my mind to new opportunities and ideas
- To write at least three posts in each category
- To set up and lead a fundraising campaign successfully
Needless to say, I am super duper excited on my plans for 2016 and I can’t wait to reveal them! Let’s just stay patient for now and enjoy our long weekends first alright
Once again, I would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year, also a big heartfelt THANK YOU for the on-going support!
And as I always quote,
“You may never know what results come of your actions, but if you do nothing, there will be no results.”
– Mahatma Gandhi
Together, let us make 2016 the most insane year ever!
Take action, Follow my blog, Like my Facebook Page and comment your 2016 resolutions down below! We will head back here in a moment of exactly 370 DAYS. 🙂
The Independent Abecedarian
You might have missed these: